Volunteers are essential to helping JaxPAL extend its services and programs to more at-risk children. A small commitment in time can go a long way in the life of a child. If you wish to volunteer with JaxPAL, please fill out the form below.
How you can help:
- Help the JaxPAL staff by providing administrative assistance. Answer phones at the front desk and help with light office tasks.
- Join the JaxPAL mentoring program and be a positive role model. Volunteers will join their mentee for one hour twice monthly to participate in activities such asreading, games, sports, music, arts and crafts and more.
- Sign up to be an afterschool classroom volunteer. Assist teachers with instructing the class, help children with theirhomework or lend a hand with an arts and crafts project!
- Coach a Jax PAL sports team! JaxPAL offers a wide range of athletic programs including basketball, boxing, cheerleading, flag and tackle football and track and field.
- Serve on our special event committee for our largest fundraising event of the year, the Sheriff’s Round-Up, a western-themed gala.
*Volunteers must pass a Level II Background Screening.
Sign up today!